Wallaroo Labs is an early-stage venture-backed business that provides compute infrastructure to help organizations launch and operate real-time data applications so they can act faster, do more, and operate more efficiently than ever before.
We deploy and operate high-performance computing infrastructure so customers don't have to. Our technology runs as a service inside a client's environment, whether in a cloud, on-premise, or at the edge, and integrates with modern data, messaging analytics, and machine learning ecosystems.
We believe this is a $25B market opportunity that’s at the intersection of real-time (streaming) data, AI and ML, and digital transformation. We’re looking for the right person to help expand our product into the market. We expect a typical ACV of $100K-$500K, and a sales cycle of 6 months to a year selling to senior technical, product, and business heads in a range of industry verticals.
The role involves a mix of go-to-market and sales leadership.
- Partner with CEO & other senior management to develop the GTM strategy, create alignment, and drive prioritization and collaboration across functions.
- Own the delivery of GTM Strategy and plans for short- and long-range planning purposes.
- Build financially sound, executable, data-driven analysis in support of GTM, product and sales strategy, including market research and customer data.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Enterprise business and its customers.
- Build a GTM playbook to drive best practices and process to support hypotheses and decisions and to identify opportunities and growth levers.
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify, and develop sales pipeline.
- Orchestrate the development, presentation, and demonstration Wallaroo Labs’ capabilities for qualified prospects.
- Drive prospect qualification and solution positioning.
- Work with the Pre-Sales Systems Engineers, Resellers/Channel Partners and/or Solution Partners to establish Wallaroo Labs’ value.
- Build strong and effective customer relationships, resulting in growth opportunities.
- Develop, Manage, and leverage partners to generate qualified sales lead.
- Build and manage a world-class enterprise software sales team.
- Provide sales reports, forecasts, and any other reporting.
- Oversee post-sales support to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Excited to get your hands dirty at an enterprise software startup - whether it’s strategy or execution.
- A high-level of drive, discipline, creativity, and motivation.
- Strong organizational, planning, analytical, negotiation, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- A clear, concise communicator and a compelling storyteller - able to convey information effectively to CEOs, COOs, CTOs, and Chief data scientists and to present solutions to client needs.
- Comfortable in and fluid with big data, cloud, and enterprise software concepts and the overall landscape.
- Action-orientated and self-driven - you know how to get things done with limited external input or guidance.
- Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced, change-oriented team environment.
- Capable of building strong relationships and credibility across the firm, as well as with customers.
- Demonstrated experience developing GTM and sales strategies to consistently grow revenue.
- Must be able to lead sales meetings, generate and present web meetings.
- You have 7+ years of highly-relevant experience, combining both strategy and on-the-ground execution.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.